來源：http://www.chiba-en.com 發布時間：2022-12-29 19:59:14
Colored aluminum coil products can not only maintain the excellent performance of the plate itself, but also have better aesthetic and decorative properties, so they are also widely used. However, not all coloring processes can achieve ideal results, and sometimes the problem of light color occurs. Why is this so? Next, the aluminum coil manufacturer will analyze it for you.
1. The temperature or concentration of dye solution is uneven. The mixing process is introduced and the mixing times are increased.
2. The temperature of dye solution is too low. The dye solution can be heated to about 60 ℃.
3. Poor conductivity. It may be caused by loose slings, and such problems can be avoided by paying attention to fastening.
4. If the dye is not dissolved properly or there is insoluble dye floating, color difference may occur. The solution is to improve the dye dissolution.
5. The oxide film thickness of aluminum coil is uneven. The possible reason is that the temperature and concentration of anodizing bath solution are uneven. At this time, the bath solution should be stirred with compressed air to solve this problem.
6. The dyeing speed is too fast. The bottom of the workpiece enters the dye solution first and leaves the dye solution, so the bottom is easy to dye deeply. The solution is to dilute the dye and extend the dyeing time appropriately.
7. If the dye is too thin, add dye to increase the concentration.
The above is an analysis of the reasons for the light color of the aluminum coil after coloring, and I hope it can be helpful to you. Our company is a manufacturer specializing in aluminum products, including aluminum sheets, aluminum coils, etc., with various types, complete sizes, guaranteed quality and reasonable prices. If you have any related needs, you can call our company http://www.chiba-en.com Make a consultation order.